keycodev2.dll file is missing or not valid

Bundled version of Crystal report for VS2003 have only four modules:
1)Crystal_Database_Access2003.msm
2)Crystal_Database_Access2003_enu.msm
3)Crystal_Managed2003.msm
4)Crystal_regwiz2003.msm

when I include all the four mergemodules it worked . :)

If you have a registered your visual studio version which according to previous post you have and you've followed the instructions in the above document there is no reason why it shouldn't work short of weird things like the report was created using a different version of crystal or something similar. I think you will have to contact crystal support. Sorry couldn't be more help.

KeyCodev32.dll

Hello,

I have been seen this thread, with all this replays since 2002.
But now is when i have seen the problem when i developed an app in vb.net 2003 with my reports in Crystal Reports 9.

When i go to my Client PC to install the app the reports does not work. I have seen the license in the help-about of my vs.net 2003. I included the files that crystal says that i have to include(license.msm, database_Access2003.msm,Crystal_Database_Access2003_enu.msm,
Crystal_Managed2003.msm, Crystal_regwiz2003.msm) in my project setup(i create that package project and add the files).

What i don't know is where i have to insert the license key in the msm files, so i can do the test in the Client PC. Can someone tell me?

Regards,

Back