Web Browser ActiveX control as a File Browser

IcingDeath

Freshman
Here is the thing... I need some sort of control to display files and folders as they are displayed in explorer. I tested the web browser control like this
Code:
AxWebBrowser1.Navigate2("C:\")

and it works fine. I am just wondering if there is a way to make the control display its toolbar (explorer like) or if not, how can i make it change its view to details (I can do this by right clicking on empty space and going to View-> Details, but i need to do it programmaticaly).
I searched the internet for related articles but came up with nothing and that makes me curious as to why noone has written anything about this yet. I am developping for XP pro.
Thanks for your time guys....

I would also like to say that this:

The Visual Basic 6.0 FileListBox control was typically used to select files in a File Open or Save dialog box.

is totally stupid (I took it from MSDN). I was never using the file listbox thing in VB6 since it was very ugly but i was hoping to find an improved equivallent in .NET
Oh and I have .NET 2003 :)

Come on u guys! There must be some info on this topic! Its rather interesting I might add and can prove very usefull if there are ways of manipulating the nested object in the Browser Control. I figured I could use the .Document property but then what? Damn late binding!!!!

Back