VB6.TwipsToPixelsX/Y

Jay1b

Contributor
Every sites i check about this, says i need to add a reference for it to work, but none actually what the reference is.

Any ideas?

Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatability

Yeah i found a few sites saying that, but i could not actually find it in my references, which it says to add in, so i dont know whether it has been removed from .NET 2003 or what.

I was using a FlexGrid, which still runs of twips or at least i believe it does. I do know that a box a few inches across has a messurement of about 5000 - surely that could only be twips?

I am using the flexgrid as i cant figureout how to manually create a datasource to use the datagrid. I am trying to load it from an array. See other thread.

I would love too, but in three books and about 30 mins of searching on the net, i cant find an example showing how to build a datasource manually. I cant seem to anywhere with them.

A DataSource can be anything which implements the IList or IListSource interfaces - that includes Arrays/ArrayLists, DataSets, DataTables, many different kinds of collections, as well as any class you create yourself. Any class you create which inherits CollectionBase is a valid DataSource as well.

Back