[VB.Net] sending mail using mail template

RTT

Newcomer
Hi,

In my code i want to open a mail template like when you click a mailto-link, so the person views the mail, but the mail uses a certain template. Certain things should already be filled in when the person gets the mail. Like send to, subject and some parts of the template. Other things have to be filled in by the person himself. after the mail is ready he just has to hit send to send the mail.

So the mail should open in outlook using a template where parts are filled in in advance. Does anybody has an idea on how to start on this?

thxs in advance....

greetz

Are you getting any particular errors when attempting this?
Does the PC in question have Outlook installed? If so it may be worth checking which version is installed and seeing if there are any slight differences in the Methods / Properties offered.
Also are you attempting this from a Web application?

PlausiblyDamp said:
Are you getting any particular errors when attempting this?
Does the PC in question have Outlook installed? If so it may be worth checking which version is installed and seeing if there are any slight differences in the Methods / Properties offered.
Also are you attempting this from a Web application?

im trying to does this from a web application indeed....

outlook is running and installed at the user. the draft saving works... any idea where i can find the methods for outlook?

Back