Uninstalling VS.NET

OL922

Newcomer
Everytime I try to uninstall VS I get a message saying "Setup is loading installation components, this may take a minute or two", the message then disappears and nothing happens. I thought there might be something happening underneath so I left it for 30 min and nothing???? This is driving me crazy!!

:confused:

I've already rebooted and tried the uninstall with no success. I installed VS about 8 months ago and it installed fully with no problems.

I also ran the component update, rebooted and tried uninstalling with no succes :(

Any suggestions? I never even get to the setup page where I have the option of uninstalling. The window "Setup is loading installation components, this may take a minute or two" comes up and goes away and that's it.

I really don't know what to tell you, I have not had any problems with uninstalling any applications before rather it be microsoft or shareware of anything like that. Hopefully some of the other posters here might be able to help you, I'm real sorry, and good luck.

Back