Runtime error: ListManager and rowNum???

GornHorse

Centurion
Hi There,

I have successfully debugged my application, and no errors appear. So, i have compiled the application, and installed it onto another system.

When i run the exe for the compiled program, and get into the program a little bit, just as the program is about to set the focus to a datagrid with a tablestyle and columngrid style thingys, i get the following error:
"The ListManager's position must be equal to rowNum.
Parameter name: rowNum"

What on earth does this mean? And, why would it not appear as an error within the debugger?

Also, if i just click 'Continue', the program continues and works fine, but i obviously do not particularly want a stupid error to appear when nothing is wrong??!!

If someone has a fix to this problem, then that would be great.

If possible, i require an answer asap, as am conducting a demo thisafternoon!!!

Please reply soon!

Regards,
Michelle

Hi... Me again...

Just a couple of notes to add which i have narrowed down, still hoping someone may be able to provide a response to this still :-)

The .exe file will run the error on a system that only has the redistributatable net framework 1.1 on it.

The .exe file will NOT get the error on a system that has the entire visual studio installation on it.

Hope this helps someone narrow down where the error may lie, and what i can do about it.

Thanks, and please provide some assistance with this!

Regards,
Michelle

Back