retrieving records in textbox

indianswz

Newcomer
hi.....friends,

can i retrieve records from the access database in textbox ? what i want to do that users can change their profiles or their information stored in a access database. so it will be consisting fields like name, address, phone no.....etc. so if a user want to change his address and any other thing he should be able to do that and after changing that again the record should be updated in the database. so i want all the fields like name, address, etc.....to be displayed in the textbox with the information already stored in the database.

i am using asp.net with vb and access 2000 as the database.

a sample demo or tutorials would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance

Yes

Try this tutorial from the guys that brought you the Big Blue Screen of Death and the General Protection Fault

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308278&Product=aspnet

Good Luck!

indianswz said:
hi.....friends,

can i retrieve records from the access database in textbox ? what i want to do that users can change their profiles or their information stored in a access database. so it will be consisting fields like name, address, phone no.....etc. so if a user want to change his address and any other thing he should be able to do that and after changing that again the record should be updated in the database. so i want all the fields like name, address, etc.....to be displayed in the textbox with the information already stored in the database.

i am using asp.net with vb and access 2000 as the database.

a sample demo or tutorials would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance

Back