Radio buttons independecy

phreaky

Regular
I'm trying to do Windows Form, and I have to different inputs in the same form, that needs to be made with radio buttons. Both of them are booleans questions, so they have to have pair of radios by questions (()"yes" ()"no"), and of course if you select one the other one will deselect automatically (that works perfectly since it it automatically setted up). The problem is that the second question depends on the first question's radio buttons, I mean if in the first question I selected any answer (yes or no), when I try to select yes or no in the second question it deselect the answer in the first question, how do I set this up so the first pair of radio become independent from the second pair?

Radio buttons are group by the container they're in.

So you can put radio buttons from question one in a different container (panel, group box or similar might be good for what you're doing) from question 2 (and so on for question 3, 4 etc.), and you'll be good to go, I think.

Hope that helps :)

Well, I already grouped in Group Boxes, the problem was that the 2 pairs of radio were on the same Group, anyway I already changed for a radio and a check box, thanks anyway for the answers.

Back