Project Presentation.

mike55

Contributor
Hi all

Have looked at a number of online banking sites that offer internet banking, one thing that i see being done alot is that the internet banking app. is placed in a new dialog box and it is this dialog that appears when the user clicks to log in. Any suggestion on how i could replicate this, or is it too much hassle to convert my existing project to this presentation??

Mike55

mike55 said:
Hi all

Have looked at a number of online banking sites that offer internet banking, one thing that i see being done alot is that the internet banking app. is placed in a new dialog box and it is this dialog that appears when the user clicks to log in. Any suggestion on how i could replicate this, or is it too much hassle to convert my existing project to this presentation??

Mike55

do you just want to open it in a new window? it would be very simple to do... but you must mean something else?

OK

I'll try and explain this better...
Step 1. You go to the main site, and click on a log in button.
Step 2. This causes a new window to appear. This window will have no minimise of maximise button on the top right corner, but it should have a close button. Also there will be no menu on the window (i.e. File, Edit, View, etc.).
Step 3. The user can then either follow the rest of the log in steps or else, click on the close button.

Hope this helps.

Mike55

Back