Problem with namespaces

wolfking

Newcomer
Hi all,

I got a problem with my vs.net, i am using sdk 1.0.2204, when I use IL DASM to look at System.Data.Dll, there is no OleDb, Common such namespaces listed there, I thought that might because my sdk is too old.

Then, I downloaded sdk 1.1, installed, oops, all my vs.net screwed up, I cannot open any project anymore, the error was something like assembly not found. I have tried several times, all the same, doesn't work, so, I have to install the sdk 1.0.2204 back again in order to get that dude running.

But, with sdk 1.0.2204, I cannot see those namespaces for ado.net, someone got idea?

Thanks

What is SDK ??? you are wrking with ,NET i think you have download .NET Framework SDK the reason why you are not getting any code from the specified DLL because this is developed by MICROSOFT they have obfuscated its code so no one can view its native code.

Madz,

Please read my question, you are talking about something 10 miles away from my topic, of course I am using .net framework sdk, and I wasn't try to get code out of the DLL, do you know what is "IL DASM"?

;)

Derek, that's what I thought so, but, it's not, what framework sdk version u got? I am using ver 1.0.2204, System.Data.OleDb not shown in IL DASM when I open System.data.dll.

I can see them in v1.1.4322. I seem to have a directory in my Framework directory called v1.0.3705, but it doesn't contain any of the FX DLLs.

Can you reference the DLL in the IDE and use the OleDb or Sql namespaces?

Back