Problem with a referenced dll

GornHorse

Centurion
Hi There.

I had previously had a fully working application. Then, i had to reformat the server where my applications and components were housed.

I restored the projects from a backup. I re-built the component, call this clsMAD, using an installed component (reinstalled it). This was working perfectly when referenced by my application, BApp1.

Now; however, i have rebuilt BApp1, and there are no build errors, and all my componenets required are referenced correctly, i have even tried re-referncing them to make sure.
I have the following declarations... (which worked in the past):
dim sessionobj as uniobjectsLib.unioaifctrl
dim madconnector as new clsMAD.MAD_Connector()

However, when i now go to call cls MAD... (which worked in past):
sessionobj = madconnector.mad_connect()

I get the following error: "selected module not found".

Why is this? I have rebuilt and rereferenced absolutely everything, and not done anything different to what i did before the server had to be reformatted.

Does anyone have any ideas with what i may be able to do?

Please, everyone who reads this, please offer any opinion, i need any built of help i can get!

Regards,
Michelle

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I have no idea what you mean, so i'll give you as much as i know. The dll is referenced through the 'references' area. The dll file that is referenced is in the component projects' bin folder.

This worked in the past fine, so i'm not sure why it won't now. Especially since it actually referenced alright, because there is no build errors, it just spits a dummy when i try to use the dll to do its required functions.

Pls get back to me soon with some more help!

Thanks,
Michelle

Back