Printing a file when pushin a button

Transmit

Newcomer
How can I make a certain file print with just a push from a button,

Like a button that says: Print the file
and when I push it, it prints a the file or shows that printer screen thing like in word where you can chose what printer to use and how many copies.

thx in advance!!

I could be wrong but it sounds like your searching for a simple solution. Unfortunately if this is the case you are probably out of luck as there are a lot of variables to consider. You will probably need to provide more information such as what you are trying to print for a complete answer.

okay well this is what I'm trying to do:

First I have a screen with buttons that have names of cars on it like from toyota (yaris,land cruiser, etc)
Then when one pushes the button(lets take yaris for example) he will get a new screen that shows lots of buttons again with parts of the car(yaris tires, yaris cilinder,etc)
Now when they push one of those buttons I want to get the printing screen.
I already have the forms(most of them are in word or exell) that need to be printed so I can hardcode them into my project per button but I just need to be able to get them to print.

I hope this was a bit clear?

thx in advance

For the most part its not very hard to call on a printer function assuming you have a basic printer setup etc..

There are many parameters associated with calling for printing.

I believe if you run a search here you should be able to find many simple to complex samples. Good luck ^_^

Back