Press Enter in Textbox, Please Help

grip003

Regular
This is the third thread I have started for this problem, and so far I can not get any solution here. Please look at this link, download the code and go through the steps I have listed. It is just not working for me. I am using VS2003 Pro.

Help

Can anyone please take a look at this code and see if it acts the same as it does for me. Just follow the link to the other thread and follow the original instructions. This is causing some horrible problems in the software I've been developing for the past couple of years.

I messed with it and was able to duplicate the issue. Nothing jumped out after a cursory glance at the code and I didn't really have time to dive deeper.

Why do you only have a problem with this once a year?

I have the problem all the time, I have just been developing with C# for the past few years, that's all. Can you think of a reason why this is happening? I am having to add a button next to the text boxes that require the enter key to fire an event. The button simply does the same thing the keypress code does, it just makes my forms look messy.

Back