Please help with ASP.net Webservice!!!

ricolee99

Newcomer
Hi Everyone,

I created a project in ASP.net webservice in Visual C++, and I am trying to make 3rd party api calls. I included the 3rd party header file. I also went to the "Additional Library Directories" and included the paths to the .lib and .dll files that the api's require. (the lib and dlls are for c++) Unfortunately, when compiling the application, I get the following error message:

Code:
Configuration Error 
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: File or assembly name TrackerSubmit2, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Source Error: 

Line 196:				<add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 197:				<add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 198:				<add assembly="*"/>
Line 199:			</assemblies>
Line 200:		</compilation>

Source File: c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config    Line: 198 

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'TrackerSubmit2' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = TrackerSubmit2
 (Partial)
LOG: Appbase = file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/TrackerSubmit2
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===

LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: Post-policy reference: TrackerSubmit2
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/trackersubmit2/1e42c133/7d0acee7/TrackerSubmit2.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/trackersubmit2/1e42c133/7d0acee7/TrackerSubmit2/TrackerSubmit2.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/TrackerSubmit2/bin/TrackerSubmit2.DLL.
LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
LOG: Post-policy reference: TrackerSubmit2, Version=1.0.1733.28914, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

I've been tackling this problem but I have no luck so far. Is there anyone kind enough out there that can give me advice as to what is going wrong here?

Thanks

Sharon

Back