need a Quickie on developing a horizontal menu bar in asp.net with vb.net

snoopdoug22

Newcomer
Helllooo peeps,

Greetings! I am a not-so-newbie to Asp.net and I am stuck with a problem.I am trying to develop a webpage (in asp.net using vb.net language) with a horizontal menu user control with a set of menu items dropping down on mouse hover..so any suggestions and ideas on developing it are greatly appreciated

thnxkxx a ton
Snoopdoug

Yo robbie

Thanx for da tiny reply but I am specifically looking for a way to write the code in vb.net and then implement it in my webpage.Now, if you are suggesting me that there is no way I could do that without embedding a javascript code then please be kind to show me how to do with the javascript.

Thanx a ton
Snoopdoug :cool:

There is no way to do this except putting javascript onto your page. The code for these is long. Your best bet is to do a web search for javascript drop down menus. You will get LOTS of options that way and use whatever is best for you.

For having done some... You better search on google [google=drop+down+menu]here[/google].

By the way... ASP.NET is Server-Side oriented... Drop down menu are on the client so Client-Side. You'll be forced to use a Client-Side script like Javascript

Back