Media Player in a Access Form

Maniac

Newcomer
Hi all,
This is my first time posting here at Extreme.NET, I've been searching the entire forum and couldn't find an answer to my problem. I hope that you will help me out.

I am making a Movie database, that will show info about my movies on the PC. The main Form shows it all, including the DvD Cover Image for each movie (works perfect btw). But I also want to include a Video Player, that will show a movie clip. I used the Insert --> ActiveX Controll --> Media Player option, and added a small window of the media player. It looks very good, but how does it work? I doubleclicked on it and managed to add a movie to it, but it only shows the same movie for all posts.
Here is my problem: How can I assing the MediaPlayer to play a diferent movie for each profile??? I have also made a text field that indicates the filename and location of the movie.

I am not an expert at VB, so please be specific. Just explain on how it should be done.
Thanks!

I didn't quite understand you.... when I added the WindowsMediaPlayer, a smal Media Player window appeared on the form:
wind.jpg

Back