KeyCodeV2.dll

Phreak

Regular
I've just started testing my program on some client machines and found that there is a small issue. I use the Crystal Reports Engine in my program to create reports and everything works fine and dandy on machines that have VS.NET installed on them. However, on client machines that only have the .NET Framework (latest SP btw), I get an unhandled exception and says that the KeyCodeV2.dll file is missing. I searched my DEV machine for it and found it to be in "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\1.0\bin". I tried packaging the .DLL file into my setup and it put it in the application folder when installed. However, I still get the same error. Any idea what to do?

Hi Nerseus , follow your link provided , I managed find the Key based on solution . But I don't understand how to "add the "ASPNET" account from the local machine " in the article.
Do you what is meaning of this "ASPNET" account ? What actually the account user I added into permission. Hope that you can help me. Thank you .

Back