Is ASP.net crashing my site?

david7777

Freshman
I have developed a site, and continue to experience the random problem of my server returning a "no response" when trying to connect to the website. The frustrating thing is that it seems totally random, and i can't pin-point it to anything. I thought that it was my server, and complained every time the site went down. The thing is, the site went down a short while ago, but when i went to a subdomain, of which the site content is stored in a directory on the same server, it worked fine. So that tells me that it is not my server, but rather the main site.

To explain, it is set up that www.spotted-productions.com is stored in the ../wwwroot/ folder, and phproxy.spotted-productions.com is stored in ../wwwroot/phproxy/.

Say for instance that the site crashes when i am viewing www.spotted-productions.com/default.aspx, then i can not go to anything in that domain - no matter what i try access in www.spotted-productions.com, but i can easily veiw pages on phproxy.spotted-productions.com.

This normally only last for about 5 - 10 minutes at a time, after which i can access the main site again.

What could be causing the problem?

Back