interesting web site behavior

kcwallace

Centurion
I published my website to my web server. Everything works great except for one page. It returns the following error. However, The file it is looking of is in the "bin" directory of the site root. Can anyone point me to a solution? Is there a bad setting?

The page in question is http://www.kcwallace.com/osuschedule/

I have also published the entire site to my local IIS, and the page functions perfectly.

Server Error in '/OSUSchedule' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_ihkyjt3q'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false" inherits="OSUSchedule_Default, App_Web_ihkyjt3q" %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Source File: /osuschedule/Default.aspx Line: 1

As a not too wild a guess - are you running the application on IIS6? If so is it in an application pool which also is used by .Net 1.1 applications?
There is a problem with different versions of .Net being hosted in the same application pool with IIS6 - easiest fix is to have a separate pool for each version of the runtime.

I have no control over the IIS. It is hosted by another company EDT WebHosting.

They moved my site to a new server last week after I told them I wanted to use .Net 2.0.

I just find it odd that every other page works perfectly on the server.

Hi,
A couple of weeks ago I've uploaded my site and it was working fine,then last week I found out that the site doesnt open and it shows the same parser error as mentioned above.
I've recompiled the whole project and uploaded it again and it still doesn't work.
How can I fix this problem?

Thanks

Back