hyperlink column in datagrid?

anand

Regular
hi friends ...i have a small doubt in asp.net..if u have idea pls give me a idea..i have a datagird in my webpage...in that grid the first column is hyperlink column..when i click a link in that column i have to redirected to that perticular page according to the link name.....pls give me a idea how to do that.....

the exact req is

i have a grid with 2 columns
schoolname year
---------------------
lpark school 2002
bloominton 2003
chg public sch 2003

assume that the school names are links to pages lpark.aspx .....
when i click that lparh school in that grid i have to redirect to lpark.aspx...same as to all the rows in that column

pls give me a idea how to do that

Thanks again
satya

To get a hyperlink in the datagrid you will need to use a template column and then add your hyperlink within the ItemTemplate. The actual page link is then a simple DataBinder function within the hyperlink.

This is a quick example with a textbox that I have open:
Code:
<asp:TemplateColumn Visible="False" HeaderText="Product ID">
    <ItemTemplate>
	<asp:TextBox id="productid" runat="server" Columns="8" MaxLength="3" Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Productid") %>' width="25" CssClass="NormalTextBox"/>
	</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>

How to PowerPoint 2007 hyperlink to a webpage? I've been trying to create a hyperlink in my presentation to a webpage, but evertime I do it and click in the slide show I get a pop-up that reads: "Cannot find the http://.....file. Do you want to create a new file?" This is really frusterating. Any advice?

Back