How to use Table Web Server Control ???

Abubakar

Newcomer
Hi!

i am going to use Table Web Server Control to fetch records from database it is working quite well but the problem is that i don't want to atatch that Web Server Table Control to any control like builtin Repeater, DataList, or DataGrid i want to use it independentally in .aspx file rather than using controls please tell me how is it possibe i will be really really thankful to you for your quick and helpful response

Please also send me your reply on my email address malik_hafiz@hotmail.com

Regards,

AbuBakar Malik

Is there a legitimate reason that you don't want to use any built in repeaters or are you just trying to learn? The data grid builds itself off of a Table control, it's just taking care of the nasties of data binding, paging, sorting, etc. for you. I have a hard time trying to think of an instance where one of the 3 built in repeaters won't do the trick...but if that's the route you want to go then add the data table to the form and then go to MSDN and look up DataBinding for all the details that will be necessary to do that portion...there are a lot of differant attacks you could take, but at the route of it all is knowing how to do a binding expression which you can find at MSDN.

Back