how to use MTS with visul basic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you want this forum.

The forum you're on is for .NET programming. While .NET can do COM components, I assume you were asking about VB6. And MTS is only for NT - if you're using Win2000 or WinXP, you may want to re-word your question (on the other forum) to ask about COM+.

-ner

P.S. In COM+, you right click a package (called an application in MTS) and click export. In MTS you get an EXE, in COM+ you get an MSI file and a CAB file. You'll have to read the help to know if you want a Server or Proxy object.

Hi Thank you for ur help...so what i have to do if i want to use MTS for my components..i am using 2000 advanced server now..is there any way to use MTS for my components..if so pls give me a idea...and pls tell me abt COM + also..i created .cab files for my components after that what i have to do if i want to distribute them???pls give me a idea
Thank you
Satya
gummadi009@yahoo.com

Ok Thank you ...pls tell me abt COM+..i am using VB6.0...so how to distribute my component pls give me a idea?? and tell me in which case i have to use MTS??

Thanks
Satya
gummadi009@yahoo.com

As I said above, you want to use the Extreme Visual Basic forums which are for VB6. These forums are for .NET.

Click here for the VB6 forums.

-nerseus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back