How to pause a AnimationExtender animation

davearia

Centurion
Hi,

I have a page where I have some animation that fades an image in and then out again:

Visual Basic:
<cc1:AnimationExtender ID="AnimationExtender1" runat="server" TargetControlID="pnlSuccesConfirmation">          
                                <Animations>
                                    <OnLoad>
                                        <Sequence>                                          
                                            <FadeIn AnimationTarget="pnlSuccesConfirmation" Duration="2" Fps="20"/>                                                                                            
                                            <FadeOut AnimationTarget="pnlSuccesConfirmation"  Duration="3" Fps="20"/>                                         
                                        </Sequence>                                                                       
                                    </OnLoad>                            
                                </Animations>
                            </cc1:AnimationExtender>

The problem is that is soon as it has finished faiding in it immediately starts to fade again. I want some way of pausing for a couple of seconds, before the fade out begins. The only examples I have Googled are ones that pause that the animation from a click to say a button click. I just want to programmatically set a pause within the above code, if this is at all possible.

Thanks, Dave.

I am not too sure how to write a call to a javascript method within the ajax code that would pause the animation for a few seconds.

Is there any chance you could give me some concrete example?

Many thanks, Dave.

Back