How to deploy crystal supporting web pages application ?

bitelindia

Newcomer
I have a web application with crystal reports web pages. I have deployed the application by copying all files to my application folder with dll, aspx and related files. The web page except crystal web page, are running fine.

I don't have way out ? how to do that.

The error message is :
"object reference not set to an instance of an object "

After converstaion with experts, it is being suggested that web host company should support crystal.

It is confirmed from the web host company they have ms .net framework and not ms visual studio.net installed. I have also enquired from two-three web host company for this kind of support i.e. support ms visual studio.net but all are supporting ms .net framework only.

Now, give me the url or email address for the companies, who are supporting crystal reports. moreover can it be possible to run setup.exe at web server instead to copying my application web files. I think so setup.exe file would be enalbe me to run crystal file.

Or any other way out ?

Kindly help.

I have yet to find a decent host that supports Crystal, I am also in desperate need as well.

Running the setup.exe will accomplish nothing. If the web host does not have a license for Crystal there's not much you can do about it.

Back