HORRIBLE System.TypeLoadException PROBLEMS!

-Strict-

Freshman
Ok, heres the thing. I have a solution with about 15 projects in it. I went thru and renamed what the compiled assemblies were named and now when i try to compile and run it I get TypeLoadExeceptions everywhere. most of the time its kinda tought to figure out what went wrong because of lack of info. ie, breaking on a End Sub line.

Sample error message is as follows:

Code:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeLoadException' occurred in Program.exe

Additional information: Could not load type dVs.Program.Library.AppCore from assembly Program, Version=1.0.1235.38211, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
l

The error message varies from type to type from differnt projects. I seem to have fixed some of them by removing and re-adding the reference but it doesnt seem to fix all of them.

does anyone have any ideas? Maybe i just missed something but I just want it to work again. ^_^

ok well after alot of fussing it works, but only after i tried re-doing every single reference in every project.. when that didnt work i tried a few other things among renameing a few of the assemblies back to the original names... so, its at least running again, i think its fixed.....

Back