Help

RobyDx

Regular
I've started the translation of my web site from Italian to English. Anyone can help me? My web site is in the sign

Thank you pentium guy, probably put them in the translator and then correct the error can be a good way to do. After I can controll the translation and then pubblish on my web site. Do you want to help me?
robydx.altervista.org has 2 section: directX9 and directX8.
In DirectX9 there is direct3D with directX + VB.Net tutorial. Starting from the last (from the beginning I have some translators) can you try?
If you see only in section Direct3D9 there are 47 tutorials (all web site with sound, input and network for both directX are about 100 tutorial). I'm not a good translator and I'm a lot to do with other stuff. I'm search people to divide work (If I get 30 person, 3 tutorial for person is not a long work). The project with another friend is to create a php web site with automatic language changer (http://vincedx.altervista.org/) to make public for everyone in Italian and English

Do you have a translator? Did you want to help me?
Thank you so much to arch4ngel but in most case the translation is not so good (but for the moment could work). Thank you for everyone.

arch4ngel: :) that's exactly what i had in mind
robydx: what im saying is, i can use the translator to try to get the general meaning of what you're trying to say - and then try to rewrite the translated sentence in english,
how about that?

pent

here's your swapchain tutorial :)

the sentences in bold are the ones i didnt understand(i used BabelFish translation), the rest i reworded to make it sound proper english ;)

i didnt understand the 'conclusion' -
and by the way, the admins are probably gonna get mad if i keep posting word docs here,
i cant PM you or Email you becuase thats what your settings say, so can u give me ur email,

pent

Attachments

my website exits from 2 years, moving from a provider to anothers.
I 'have written many tutorial (and other come every week) and infact I want to became the most complete website on directX for VB ;)
the every one please help

Back