Help with DateTimePicker please

rahavtom

Regular
Hi.

I have a DateTimePicker on a win form in VB.NET 2003, and I have a database table that contains different dates as records.
What I want to do is detect what dates are exist in the database, and mark then on the DateTimePicker.
Does anyone know how can I mark a specific date in the DateTimePicker (which is not the current date)?

Thanks!
Tom Rahav.

Parse the date into the Date data type if you need to and then set the DateTimePicker's .Value property to your Date. Easy as pie.

Not what I need...

Hi... sorry for being not so clear, but I don't need the DateTimePicker to show a specific date, but assume that I few dates (3 different dates for instance in the same month). Now, when I open the DateTimePicker window (the one that shows you the entire moth) I want these dates to be marked (in adifferent color or so...).

Hope it's clearer,
Tom.

marble_eater said:
Parse the date into the Date data type if you need to and then set the DateTimePicker's .Value property to your Date. Easy as pie.

Oh, well, sorry. That i can't help you with. Perhaps you could list the dates in a listbox and when the user clicks on of the dates it selects it in the datetimepicker. Otherwise I don't beleive that such a feature is available with the datetimepicker.

Don't think the DateTimePicker supports this functionality but the MothCalendar control has properties to allow you to put a date in bold (think it is AddBoldDate or similar)

Back