Generating HTML at Runtime

Response.Write(yourHTMLString)

Or maybe use a label then change the text property programmatically.

Anyway, where are you going with this?

Last edited:
I'm doing a website that has a master page and the main content is updateable through a administrator interface and instead of just posting content I would like it to be more dynamic and be able to be edited with HTML.

Response.Write dosn't specify where the code will appear?

In one of the projects that some of the chaps that I work with produced, a JavaScript editor was used under a GNU public licence. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the editor. Have a dig around on Google, though.

The package was a complete editor allowing the editing of the HTML source, as well as providing the standard Wordesque interface.

I'm sorry I can't be more help than that.

Paul.

kenttheprogger , if you use a label and you change it's .Text property, that's exactly where the html code will go :) (where the label is positioned)

PROKA said:
kenttheprogger , if you use a label and you change it's .Text property, that's exactly where the html code will go :) (where the label is positioned)

LOL! You bad! :p

Sorry, Proka - no offense is meant; I was comparing this thread with mine, that you posted in yesterday.

If it's simply a case of displaying the code on the webpage, I would use a panel. That way the HTML will appear in a DIV as opposed to the label's SPAN. You can then have your own CSS entry relating to that particular DIV name etc. etc...

Paul.

Back