form design question

grjoseph

Newcomer
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a canvas type thing out there that will allow me to have a Viso type drag and drop interface in my VB.net program.

I want to see if there is anything out there that I can use so I do not have to re-invent the wheel.

I basically want to select a control from a list and drag it over to a form to create a flow of controls...kinda like a call flow but alittle more complex because each control is going to have its own smarts tied to it...anyhow, any help would be great...thanks in advance..

regards,

Gerard

During Run Time....I basically want a list of Controls on the side that the user can Drag over to the Form Window and create a call flow with (similar to Visio ) but each control will have its own code beneth it to do something....

I guess I could create this from scratch, but I find it hard to believe that there is not some sort of canvas/wrapper out there already that I can use/customize to fit my needs......I just do not want to re-invent the wheel if I don't have to....

thanks for the reply..:)...

.Net has standard Windows DragDrop try looking for tutorials on this(It's twice as complicated as before)

Back