File Share warning in VB.net

MTSkull

Centurion
How do I disable the Network warning in .net?

I have a programming Drive on our network, where I placed the 101 VB.net samples from MS. When I try to access the projects directly from the network I get a "This program acannot be trusted". I cannot use the program until I download the program to my local hard drive. I would like to find a way to disable this warning.

Thanks
Brian

I have searched for that myself but not found away, Most likely you can't. And also I found that since I am using a comport that I needed to have the code locally on my computer or else i couldn't talk to the comport for security reasons.

I've done some remote development on a webserver (shared host), while opening the project the message "This program cannot be trusted" appears, if you reply with "use Frontpage extensions" it should work.

This is usually done during the install of .NET, I'm sure someone else here will come in with how to install it after the fact. I never did, sorry.

There is a way to turn on that.

go to TOOLS/OPTIONS/SELECT PROJECTS FOLDER/SELECT WEB SETTING PROPERTY then there is a radiobutton to select FrontPage Extensions

Back