Explorer Bar Component

OMID SOFT

Freshman
This is a simple Windows Explorer Bar Component sample. Since this component is not included in the VS.NET 2005, many programmers may want to implement it in their programs. You can customize it to meet your requirements.
-
A moderator move it to the following forum, please:
Code Library
http://www.xtremedotnettalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks nice but before I move it to the Code Library, it needs a bit of explanation. For example, the project includes a single user control with no details on what it does, what it's for, how to use it, etc.

If you write up the details, I'll move it to Code Library. If you want, I'll run the project when you're ready and add a screenshot so people know what the control looks like - always a good idea for user controls. Or, you can create the screenshot if you'd like.

Also note: Forum rules don't allow binaries in attachments. I modifed your zip to delete the bin and obj folders.

Thanks,
Nerseus

Last edited:
This component gives you the task based user interface of Windows XP. Feel free to open up the demonstration solution source code and try altering the controls. You can see how easy it is to configure the controls in your own solutions. The code is documented. You just need to add the User Control to your application and modify the headers, links, etc...

Attachments

Back