Error when compiling using excel com object

wakeup

Freshman
I access to the objects com of excel from aspx script, and I have added it into references. Normally it works perfectly, but at the time of executing there are it times that to me the error leaves that I beat down. But if I give to the menu "Build" -> "Rebuild solution", the application works perfectly and compiles without problems. Somebody knows because it can be?
Thanksss

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0006: Metadata file 'c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\temporary asp.net files\eptisa\5ce3ba4a\20f48b27\assembly\dl2\3f2655 9d\003e3bbf_0323c201\interop.excel.dll' could not be found

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

http://hhdirecto.webcindario.com

I'd say look Interpolarity or something like that..

I know I used a dll from a vendor , had to wrap it around my app and have that dll in the same folder as the ASP.Net app

eramgarden said:
I'd say look Interpolarity or something like that..

I know I used a dll from a vendor , had to wrap it around my app and have that dll in the same folder as the ASP.Net app

thanks but, I have copy dll files in the app same folder and error remains. I must do algun change in references o in VS.NET?
THANKSS

wakeup said:
thanks but, I have copy dll files in the app same folder and error remains. I must do algun change in references o in VS.NET?
THANKSS

try referencing it. Or do a google for the error.

Thank but i have add to references in the same folder and the error remains :(

I don't find any in google

Yes is in the folder. but it is generated automaticaly and if I give to the menu "Build" -> "Rebuild solution", the application works perfectly and compiles without problems.

I have searchd in google a lot of times...
thanks

Back