error PRJ0019

-OniKaze-

Newcomer
Does any1 knows how to solve this error in VB .Net?

error: error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Registration"

Tnx

i was looking the generated buildlog and found the the problem is with the 'regsrv32' it's not regognized as an internal or externat comand, an operational program or an archive in lots

what should i do? am i supposed to place that in the source code or something?

tnx

regsvr32.exe is a utility used to register / unregister ActiveX components - Normally this is found in your System32 folder.

If it isn't present on your system you might want to check for it on your original source media and copy it back on.

Out of interest has this error occurred before or is this the 1st time?

regsvr32.exe is a utility used to register / unregister ActiveX components - Normally this is found in your System32 folder.

If it isn't present on your system you might want to check for it on your original source media and copy it back on.

Out of interest has this error occurred before or is this the 1st time?

its been the first time it happens, but i found another comand that does the same thing, regedt32, but the dll the i'm trying to place in the registry is not been placed
the error message is: the specific file is not a registry scrip. Only registry files can be imported

the dll is a SAP dll.

regedt32 doesn't do the same as regsvr32 - regedt32 is a registry editing tool, regsvr32 registers an ActiveX component.

Have you tried registering the SAP dll yourself - from a command prompt run regsvr32 <dllname> and see if that fixes the problem.

Back