Username:
*what evere the'username'textbox says
Password:
*so on*
Additional Info:
*number 3 info*
========
and send it to one or a few people?

another question. can vb interact with another program? like can i play a game on an internet site? just like clicking a mouse or clicking up/down/side to side? can it take web pages and click a link without really clicking it? can interact with a program like aim and sign on and tell everyone who is signed on 'hello' or something like that. the reason i ask is because i used Auto it for the longest time but i ....screwed my self several times because it doesnt acually play with a web page, it makes sure the web page title is active, and then clicks positions, like 361, 451. but its not that reliable because if the web page ever got minamized for any reason it would continue to click, Example. I made a program to play the click test on addictinggames.com it does level 1-5 in 15 sec - but i was watching it once and i wanted to see the score for one of the tests and i click the auto it icon in the lower right hand corner and tryed to close it but for some reason it thought i told it to do another round, so it went on clicking for about 20 sec. i was just wonder if vb can do the same thing only make sure the window is always up, it is always at the corect spot to click, if the thing is lower on the web page. and if at any time its not than it will corect the problem. and can vb record the time in like an html file ?sorry for the long description but i thought i would give u the low down on my question

Last edited:
Concerning your Email question:

Dim Message As New MailMessage()
Message.To = *The email address you want to send to*
Message.From = *Your email address*
Message.Subject = *The subject of your mail message*
Message.Body = "Username: " & Chr(13) & txtUsername.text & Chr(13) & "Password: " & Chr(13) & txtpassword.text & Chr(13)

smtpmail.SmtpServer = *the Ip address of your SMTP server*
SmtpMail.Send(Message)

true how would i have them enter their e-mail address in a textbox then when they click send it uses what they entered as the from?

Back