Dueling Calendar Controls...

lorena

Centurion
I have a form which uses (or tries to use) two separate calendar controls. The user needs to be able to select different dates for 2 different locations. My problem is that the calendar events are some how interrelated and I have to click several times to the the selection in the second calendar to display (I have the controls set up to write the selected dates to associated textboxes). Is it not possible to use two calendar controls? If it is possible, how do I separate the events.
Here is my code:
(Both controls use this event to prevent users from selecting a date that is in the past)
Sub DayRender(ByVal source As Object, ByVal e As DayRenderEventArgs)
If e.Day.Date < Now.Date Then
e.Day.IsSelectable = False
End If
End Sub

Private Sub calP1_SelectionChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles calP1.SelectionChanged
txtP1_Date.Text = calP1.SelectedDate
End Sub

Private Sub calP3_SelectionChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles calP1.SelectionChanged
txtP3_Date.Text = calP3.SelectedDate
End Sub

Change

Private Sub calP3_SelectionChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles calP1.SelectionChanged
End Sub

TO

Private Sub calP3_SelectionChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles calP3.SelectionChanged
End Sub

Code:
Private Sub CalenderSelectionChanged(ByVal sender As Object, _ 
				ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles _
					calP1.SelectionChanged, _
					calP3.SelectionChanged 
	if sender is calP1 then
		txtP1_Date.Text = calP1.SelectedDate
	else
	end if