DirectX 09c SDK Summer 2004

hog

Senior Contributor
I see looking at this that it referes to C++ and C# only?

Does this mean this version no longer supports VB.NET?

Have been out of circuit for best part of year and want to try to get back into DirectX

Thnx

hog said:

Have been out of circuit for best part of year and want to try to get back into DirectX

Thnx

This Version of DirectX support VB.net too.

hog said:

Thnx

It does support it, but there are no user samples for VB.Net, I would go back to pre october release to get the samples for VB.Net and convert them for the changes to the latest SDK..

Welcome back Hog.

It does support it, but there are no user samples for VB.Net, I would go back to pre october release to get the samples for VB.Net and convert them for the changes to the latest SDK..
Well, I usually never uninstall the previous versions. So I get to keep all the samples and goodies :D.

-The Pentium Guy

ThePentiumGuy said:
:D Shouldn't it be 9.0c.

By the way, there's a later verion out (I beleive it's the December update).
-The Pentium Guy

Anybody know of any compelling reason to get the December Update? It'd be nice if they fixed the Overloads to DrawText.

thanks chaps

I shall go and get the October version....

Been out of it all too long so I guess I have to start right from the beginning again.

hey ho

In case I'm not back before.....Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year to everyone

Good news! If you add a reference to the 1.0.2903.0 version of Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX the DrawText overload problem goes away.

Woo Hoo!

Back