Datagrid Databind error

kvanand1

Newcomer
Hi All,

I am using a Datagrid control in asp.net and implemented custom paging for the page navigation. if I use the dataview.rowfilter option to filter my records and if I bind to the Datagrid , i am getting the following exception.

I am not aware of the problem. Please do the needful.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean isBinderDefault, Assembly caller, Boolean verifyAccess) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean verifyAccess) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.FastCall(Object o, MethodBase method, ParameterInfo[] Parameters, Object[] args) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalLateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.LateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack) at SumeruPortal.GridList.BindGrid(Object sender, String pFilter) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\SumeruPortal\Class\GridList.vb:line 69

Thanks,
Anand.K.V

Back