Combobox and DataGrid

pagego

Freshman
Hello, I have two comboboxes that get their items from the same source. They compare each other to makes sure that they don't have the same value. These comboboxes are for a game that I am working on and the comboboxes store the names of the players. I want to save the players names and let the user be able to edit and delete them from the application. I also want to store the player's wins and losses. I think a data grid would work well. If a sample spreadsheet looked like this...

Code:
[B]Player          Wins          Losses[/B]
Michael          5          0
AJ                  4          3
Max               0          3

... How could I do:

Code:
combobox1.items.item[1] = datagrid.table1.player.1.Wins

I am sure that the previous code is very far from correct but I'm sure you get the idea of what I am saying, and my level of knowledge in VB.net. Could you please tell me what I should use to store that data, as well as how to implement that? Thank you in advance.

Rather than trying to use the data in the datagrid, you should set up the combo box so that it retrieves data directly from the DataSet or DataReader you used to fill the datagrid.

.steve

possibly use flex grid?

I have implemented a flexgrid, could you help me to implement what I described before in a flexgrid? Thanks in advance.

Back