Cannot Compile my program

EFileTahi-A

Contributor
VS 2005 C# SP1 always use the same executable file whenever I try to run my project, I've tryed to build, rebuild the project but the he puts always in the ...\Debug folder the same outdated .exe file. It also skips any error in my project which forces me to believe it is not compiling the code at all...

Any Suggestions?

Or it is putting it in a different folder. In the tool bar for the standard bar, there is a dropdown box that has Debug or Release. Is it set to release? Oh hopefully that is the case, I have 2003 and not sure what all the changes are.

The funniest thing is that if I put the project in another computer with VS 2005 it will behave the same way...

The combobox in the Toolbar in which I can define if it is set to Debug or Release its disabled...

The only way I can fix this is creating a new project and then import the form from the problematic project. I did this yesterday and it worked.. Then I start to renaming the project and deleted the old one, after this the new project would no longer run... ***...

Last edited:
Ok, after some google I managed to enable project solutions. It turns out that in release mode the project compiles correctly, but in debug mode it simply skips the compiling process.

Back