can we display next record in next column in grid ?

wondery

Freshman
it will enter new row but i want it to display in next column until 5 record then go to new row can i do ?

If you're using a bound grid control, you're essentially asking to dynamically create a new column (only up to 5) as you go. I'd think it's possible, but I'm not sure if you can trap the "tab" key in the grid to automatically add the column as they tabbed out of the 1st column (to create the second column). If you have to handle deleting columns you might be in trouble :)

I have a project that needs a dynamic number of columns and rows and I generate a dataset and the matching rows/columns ahead of time. I chose to use dynamically created textboxes in a scrolling panel control to mimic a grid. It's not that much code and works very nice, but has the side effect of being pretty slow (much slower than you'd think for creating 12-15 textboxes and 8 or 9 labels).

Why not just create the table with 5 columns and not worry about it?

-Ner

i want to create address label and if i create 1 record in 1 row it loose many white paper in right side so i try to create in next column but i dont want to using loop in table like asp

so i want to do in grid if it can but i dont know how to do ! T__T

Back