C# to VB.NET Custom Control

mauleTTT

Freshman
Hi all!

Months ago I posted a thread where I was looking for a control that simulated a crossword grid. I found a similar one, but is writed in C#, i tried by myself to translate it, but always I get errors and more errors.

What I want if someone could translate it (PLEASE! ), and post it here for all of us, these code is free, i found it throught google.
If someone knows that these code is copyrighted or is private, please tell me, and i delete the post.

The idea is to make a Vb.NET DLL.
If someone could help me, I will be very happy ^^

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Try one of the VB to C# converters:

www.instantcsharp.com
www.immunicode.com
www.devfusion.com

mauleTTT said:
Hi all!

Months ago I posted a thread where I was looking for a control that simulated a crossword grid. I found a similar one, but is writed in C#, i tried by myself to translate it, but always I get errors and more errors.

What I want if someone could translate it (PLEASE! ), and post it here for all of us, these code is free, i found it throught google.
If someone knows that these code is copyrighted or is private, please tell me, and i delete the post.

The idea is to make a Vb.NET DLL.
If someone could help me, I will be very happy ^^

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english.

I have tryed it, but doesn't run.

And the other problem is that what i want is a final dll, if you look this C# project, yo will see that it's more complicated than these ... :(

Thanks

No, due to various reasons ^^, first of all,this C# custom control, is not codified like a DLL itself, i can't explain it cause my english is very poor, if you download the code, you will see what i say. The result DLL makes error when putted in a form (¿?¿?)

The other reason is because i don't know much about C# and i have to make some changes in the code.

Thanks

Back