Built Pakage

miwaypro said:
How to build a package in .NET? Setup.exe
Create a new deployment project. Click File>New>Project. In the new project window, select the "Setup and Deplotment Projects" folder and click "Setup Project" on the right. The rest is self explanitory.

For more information, open up MSDN, and search the index for "Setup", or go to msdn.microsoft.com and search for "Setup."

marble_eater said:
Create a new deployment project. Click File>New>Project. In the new project window, select the "Setup and Deplotment Projects" folder and click "Setup Project" on the right. The rest is self explanitory.

For more information, open up MSDN, and search the index for "Setup", or go to msdn.microsoft.com and search for "Setup."

What if i already have a project developed completely...

I would assume that you have the project developed completely before you try to distribute it. Have you tried to create a "Setup Project" yet? (It creates a new project to generate an MSI and Setup.exe for another already existing project).

marble_eater said:
I would assume that you have the project developed completely before you try to distribute it. Have you tried to create a "Setup Project" yet? (It creates a new project to generate an MSI and Setup.exe for another already existing project).

I try it already, It come out with 2 windows, and i would like to khow how to browse for projects to include.

OR,
Use Setup wizard will be easier?

Back