Blue Arrow Thingie

MTSkull

Centurion
attachment.php
I was messing around with code snippets and some how inserted this guy into the left margin of my code editor. I spent the last 1/2 hour searching here and the net trying to figure out what this is even called. What is it, and how do i get rid of it?
MT

It looks like there's something wrong with your attachment. Could you post it up again?

No dice. Try "Manage Attachments" and don't worry about linking to it or anything. Be sure to hit the upload button on that pop up window. If you did everything correctly, the file name should appear just above the button. And that's it. Registered users will then be able to see the attached image.

Attachments

Very nice picture. If you are using IE the attached image might show up as a link instead of the image itself (thats what it does in my IE), but IE is for losers. Cool people use Firefox. By the way, very nice picture.

The comment tasks are pretty cool. I did not know that feature was there. I tend to use //XXX for something that I need to pay attention to or fix later because it is easy to search for. I just added that to the list of comment task tokens and, well, it looks like I've got a lot to do all of a sudden. :D

Sadly, I couldn't figure out how to get a blue arrow show up, but that was a good find regardless, marble_eater.

I typically use //TODO that shows up automatically in the Task list.

Also the blue arrow is gone since my reboot. Go figure.

Here is my other favorite beer quote: "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." Frank Zappa

Back