Address bar in Internet Explorer disappeared

TheWizardofInt

Junior Contributor
I start my ASP.net project

The page pops up

There is no address bar. Click the view, and the option is checked. The Internet Explorer buttons are also checked.

This is happening suddenly for all ASP.Net projects on this one computer. Anyone seen this before?

TheWizardofInt said:
I start my ASP.net project

The page pops up

There is no address bar. Click the view, and the option is checked. The Internet Explorer buttons are also checked.

This is happening suddenly for all ASP.Net projects on this one computer. Anyone seen this before?

I've seen this on a machine infected with several search bar tool bar (like mysearch, etc.) What this adwares do is hide the address bar by moving them to the right. Uncheck "Lock Toolbars" from the view menu and move the toolbars back into place from the extreme right. Ofcourse, uninstall all the search adwares before you do this>

frankxcid said:
I've seen this on a machine infected with several search bar tool bar (like mysearch, etc.) What this adwares do is hide the address bar by moving them to the right. Uncheck "Lock Toolbars" from the view menu and move the toolbars back into place from the extreme right. Ofcourse, uninstall all the search adwares before you do this>

The machine was clean but the solution worked anyway - thanks!

Back